This Page

has been moved to new address

Byrne and Eno Redux

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Byrne and Eno Redux

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Byrne and Eno Redux


What delight when I read on one of my favorite websites Buzzfeed (www.buzzfeed.com) that David Byrne and Brian Eno have teamed up again! Most fans will remember their '81 album My Life in the Bush of Ghosts. The boys are finishing up their new album Everything That Happens Will Happen Today. That's only part one of the exciting news. Part two is that David Byrne announced he will be touring to promote the album. He will be performing a mix of new stuff, solo, Talking Heads, and Bush of Ghosts songs. Dates are trickling but in the L.A. area there is a show at the Greek Theatre on Oct. 3rd @ 8PM. DB will also be at the Austin City Limits festival Sept. 26th-28th. He will be performing Friday night at 6:30PM. Check out www.everythingthathappens.com to read and see the announcements. David Byrne videotapes himself talking in his David Byrne fashion, then cuts to a plastic rabbit.

On the website, the album will be available for streaming and/or purchase. One song will be available for free and you can sign up to get more info as it comes out.

I just realized today that somebody stole my 3rd hubcap. I still have one. I don't understand why they take them in piecemeal. Fucking idiots.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger SuperBrad6 said...

At IC, some drunken idiot stole my lisence plate, and both side view mirrors at three different intervals. I can only assume it was the same person.

YAY TALKING HEADS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home