This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Blood

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Sweet Blood

Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweet Blood


I have seven bug bites on my body.
It's L.A. and as far as I knew, there were no bugs here.
I'm curious as to find out what bit me. They're reminiscent of the bites I got living in purgatory in downtown. They start out small and not itchy. Then after two days they balloon to the size of a dime and itch like hell.
Someone told me I must have sweet blood.
Phew- that explains the 105 mosquitos bites (you think I'm kidding?) that I got once while sitting the bench at a soccer game once (I hated that fucking coach and if I saw her today I'd tell her that).
So, I have sweet blood, eh?
What the hell does that mean?
Does it have something to do with my PH Balance?
If it does, that might explain the 16 cavities I have.
If my blood is sweet, does that mean vampires would be more prone to go after me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home