This Page

has been moved to new address

I Love Boys

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: I Love Boys

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I Love Boys


I was going through an old journal and this is what I came up with. Feel free to judge away!

Ok, so we all know I have Daddy issues, rights?
So please please tell me why I have crushes on young boys?
Er...I mean young men?
Just looking at Shia LaBeouf and Michael Cera makes me we...weak in the knees. Emile Hirsch is pretty delicious too, but he might be my age.

You know, I'm happy I have a huge crush on these boys, er, men, because sometimes I think I want to be a lesbian, but I don't want to be a lesbian when I think of Michael Cera. But then I think, wait, most of these boys probably can't grow facial hair let alone any other body hair, and does THAT make me a lesbian? But then, you know, I think Tom Selleck is really hot and it's like, how much more manly can you get? He's 6'4", strong, hairy, and has the #1 'stache on the planet. AND he's head of the NRA! Oh, what. That's a turn-off.

Ok, so maybe if we can put Michael Cera's comic timing, Shia LaBeouf's delivery, and Emilie Hirsch's nose IN Tom Selleck, then I think my life would be perfect!

And in closing, I must do an obligatory shout out to Steven.
You're adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home