This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank You For the Big Schnoz, Great-Grandma Sophie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Thank You For the Big Schnoz, Great-Grandma Sophie

Monday, December 14, 2009

Thank You For the Big Schnoz, Great-Grandma Sophie

Like every modern vintage lovin'/aspiring DIY hipster in Austin, TX, I will attempt to sell old clothing.

Wait. "Old clothing" makes it sound smelly; like it's been sitting in some shut-in's trunk in the basement for 35 years. These are "carefully selected vintage styles most likely owned by old ladies who took better care of their dresses than their children".

SGF and I did a photo shoot this weekend for my impending Etsy page. These are some out takes.
What do you all think?
Or better yet, does anyone want to buy one of these pieces?

Girl not included, but beer can definitely is.



Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger hmla2599 said...

You are so beautiful.

I find it hard to order clothing on line because I'm an extreme hourglass. (Strangely, this shape actually makes it easier to fit into vintage clothing though.)

Excited for your Etsy anyway.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger The Peach Tart said...

I love the photos and the clothing.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Vintage doesn't fit stickly girls :/ stuff is cute though

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger That Chelsea Girlâ„¢ said...

The photos look good!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Hipstercrite said...

Hannah, Peach Tart, Steph, and Chelsea- thank you for the wonderful comments ladies!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Veronica M. D. said...

Oh my god -- that last dress? My mom had that dress and wore it to church about 78,001 times. And in a family picture.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Montag said...

Schnoz!?
More like the height from which you gaze down at your subjects with imperious disdain.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Hipstercrite said...

Veronica- Maybe I bought your mom's old dress!

Montag- I have no idea what the heck that means.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Christian Rosa said...

Well, hello Hipsterwatever...! Altough I don't write or live upon those standarst and by the way have fun reading coments like "I love the photos and the clothing"... where in the hell do you shop for those jeans?!? Need help?

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Sophie.J said...

Ha ha ha..Your way of talking is so funny..and yet so cute..sorry. I forgot my manners..^^

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Mohammad-Al-Hind said...

hi u look cool,

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Mohammad-Al-Hind said...

I find it hard to order clothing on line because I'm an extreme hourglass. (Strangely, this shape actually makes it easier to fit into vintage clothing though.)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger girluntitled said...

i'll take 'em all! do you ship to the middle of no man's land, canada? i might have to dig through 10 feet of snow so if you send them now i'll be able to finish my tunnel to the mailbox by march. much thanks.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Penelope Snow said...

hmm... I really like the blue dress. How much? What size? How long? Can you take more pictures of it? If you want to contact me... polishedfruit.blogspot.com

thanks so much!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Benjamin Dobbin said...

last one reminds me of this:

http://www.suprememanagement.com/being/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/3.jpg

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Concord Carpenter said...

Really well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home