This Page

has been moved to new address

Sometimes I Look Like a Tranny

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Sometimes I Look Like a Tranny

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sometimes I Look Like a Tranny

This week I'm sick and burnt out on work, root canals, and photo projects blah blah blah....this blog is not for little bitches so I'll stop right there. However, all of those conditions generally leave me uninspired (nothing says imagination party pooper like having your nerve ripped out of your mouth). Luckily, I live in a town full of creative people (seriously it's like 1 in every 2 people are genuinely creative....genuinely....did you hear that, LA?) The entire city of Austin is like NYU film school, but instead of scarves and Cosmos, it's flannels and PBR.

The lovely Austin Eavesdropper is having yet another party this week! (Last week she rocked us with the Austin Blogger's Bleet-Up. Check out what you missed here.)
In support of Austin's Urban and DIY Gardening, Bad Seed Promotions is hosting a 1920's themed shindig at Eastside's The Liberty this Sunday 11/15 from 6-10PM.


Come and say hi! I will most likely be the girl that looks like a tranny snapping photos for The Austin Chronicle's Chrontourage. Seriously, check out this photo below. This was me one Halloween trying to be Marlene Dietrich. I look more like Harpo Marx in drag.
That's ok too.




9 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Chris Gooch said...

*wolfwhistles*

Have you ever read the Marlene Dietrich biography written by her daughter Maria Riva? It is riveting stuff.

Feel better soon doll x

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

You look so far from a tranny it's not even funny! It was lovely to meet you last week!! I have had the hardest time finding your blog, mostly because I couldn't figure out how the hell to spell Hypsterkrit : ) . But I'm here now, whew!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger hmla2599 said...

If that's a tranny, I'm...straight?

Wait. Now, I'm just super confused.

And, I hate to break this news, but NYU film school: flannels, PBRs, scarfs, pretentiousness. Not a Cosmo in sight.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger hmla2599 said...

P.s. I'm sick and uninspired too. Here's to a quick recovery...

(*Raises glass of Emergen-C Echinacea Elixir*)

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Badass Geek said...

Yeah, if having dental surgery doesn't effectively wipe one's creativity slate clean, I don't know what will.

Feel better soon.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Angie said...

I'm so jealous you live in such a creative city!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger مى said...

This is awesome! Feel better (:

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIES. You look very sexual in a totally non-tranny manner.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Kiley said...

definitely not tranny!
very pretty pic!

i so wish I could make this event. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home