This Page

has been moved to new address

Pic-o-rama

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Pic-o-rama

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Pic-o-rama

A few posts back, I wrote about my friends' Ranch that burned down during the recent string of Los Angeles fires. The group was finally allowed to go up to their house. This is all that remains (all pictures owned/by the amazing and very talented (and employable) Andy Rydzewski and whomever was taking pictures of Andy).

Check out the last picture of a lawn chair that melted in form to the ground.



------------------------------

On a lighter note, while I was shuffling through my pile o' shit from moving last night, I found this X-mas card I received from Paul Reubens tucked away in a notebook. For those of you in L.A., don't forget, the Pee-Wee Herman Show will be premiering this November at the Henry Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles.

By the way, that's Glenda. She sits next to my bed. Say hi, Glenda!


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger That Chelsea Girl™ said...

That's really sad, but those are great photos.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger See Emily Shop said...

I agree, the situation is tragic but really very amazing photographs.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger ashley said...

the beauty of those photos is painfully ironic. and its nice to think that it can still photograph as poetic as you made the place sound.

you had a card from peewee? sweet jesus marry me. i was a bit of a social pariah in preschool as i refused to let go of my peewee pull string doll- and i would make him answer questions for me.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Chris Gooch said...

Very sad but at least you will always have your memories to cheris.

Oh and I'm liking Glend.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

The whole fire thing is complete horrible...couldnt even begin to fathom such a loss, but I felt bad for the pure excitement that overcame me when I saw your PWH card!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Hunter said...

That picture of the melted chair is crazy. And, of course, who wouldn't dig a Pee Wee card?

You are aware that Glenda comes alive at night, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home