This Page

has been moved to new address

Vice Can Kiss My Ass and Then Take a Picture of It to Put in Their Next Issue (NSFW)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Vice Can Kiss My Ass and Then Take a Picture of It to Put in Their Next Issue (NSFW)

Monday, August 17, 2009

Vice Can Kiss My Ass and Then Take a Picture of It to Put in Their Next Issue (NSFW)


The latest issue of Vice is in honor of the NYC quasi-artist/professional asshole Dash Snow. I was only vaguely familiar with Snow's work before he died on July 13th, 2009 of a heroin overdose. However, the Vice article clued me in to what little he actually contributed to the art scene.

If tagging your name on buildings, taking random Polaroids, living in downtown Manhattan, snorting coke off your friend's cock, and naming your child "Secret" qualifies as being an artist, where do I sign up?

Oh Vice, how I love to hate you!
















Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Chris Gooch said...

Finally someone else who can see that whilst it may be sad that he died, it's hardly devastating to the art world!

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger L; said...

I was warned, and still, I left a that loverly pic of the penis-coke-sniffing on display on my work pc. Genius.
I think I may just be commenting out of pure shock and having to tell *someone*.. But ooh, I will also add I rather enjoy your blog!
(",)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Hipstercrite said...

L;- oh dear, I'm sorry. Haha. Don't you love those kind of moments?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home