This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend Getaway No. 1- Skid Row, Los Angeles

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Weekend Getaway No. 1- Skid Row, Los Angeles

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weekend Getaway No. 1- Skid Row, Los Angeles


So I found out this really cool thing you can do for a weekend here in L.A.
You can stay in a dorm in Skid Row and hang out with the homeless.
Now, I may sound like I'm joking or making fun of, but I'm not.
It's a real thing and I think it's pretty cool.
I think it's religion based, but you won't see me preaching to anyone.
I'll probably be knocking back a bottle in a brown bag and singing children's nursery rhymes right along with 'em.
So come join me one of these weekends...

Union Rescue Mission
Urban Xperience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home