This Page

has been moved to new address

Eat Stallone

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Eat Stallone

Friday, May 19, 2006

Eat Stallone



I have walked past numerous times at the car wash, a dusty can of pudding with Sylvester Stallone's face on it. Finally one day, I gave in and had to buy it. Now I still haven't eaten it, you see. The can is dented and dirty but the novelty of the item was enticing enough. The pudding is officially called "Sylvester Stallone's High Protein Pudding". The flavor I purchased is Lemon Cream. It also comes in the flavors chocolate, sweat, and blood.
On the back of the can I noticed a website. I guess Sly is peddling a whole brand of this shit.
You can look just like him in 50 years- creepy, veiny, and perpetually tan! (and short)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home