This Page

has been moved to new address

Rolling Stone- 1,000 issues!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Rolling Stone- 1,000 issues!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Rolling Stone- 1,000 issues!


I don't read Rolling Stone nor do I really care that they reached 1,000 issues. However, we get the magazine for free in the office and yesterday I notcied that there was a hologram on the front cover so I was drawn to it like a 4 year-old.

The best stuff in the issue is the Wendy's advertisement telling you to go to RollingStone.com and put yourself on the front cover and a picture of James Taylor from 1971 reminding us that at one time he was a handsome guy.

(the creepy thing about the picture above as I would be just as happy looking like bowie as f***ing someone who looked like bowie...what does that mean?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home