This Page

has been moved to new address

My dream movie (I love you Charles Rocket)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: My dream movie (I love you Charles Rocket)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My dream movie (I love you Charles Rocket)

I don't know what the story is about but I know who I want to cast in it.
David Byrne would play somebody's Dad, I know that much.
Curtis Armstrong will have a lead part.
And so would have Charles Rocket if he didn't fucking kill himself last year! :(
But I'm gonna cast him anyways.
Crispin Glover will be the romantic interest.
and Paul Reubens
I guess there will be no ladies in it...other than me? Mmmm...

Who wants to produce it with me?
No story and no names= winning combination

I've had so much fucking coffee today and no food that I think I'm drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home