This Page

has been moved to new address

This weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: This weekend

Friday, April 21, 2006

This weekend

-Liza Minnelli will be singing copies of her autobiography, "Liza Minnelli: Liza with a Z" at The Grove Barnes and Nobles @ 3PM on Sat. Free. Can you imagine all the wild and crazy patrons there to get their books signed? I hope a bunch of Liza drag queens show up. I'm there!

-Van Morrison, Emmylou Harris, and Rob Zombie are performing this weekend. All together actually. Should be an interesting show.

-AMERICAN DREAMZ (you have to be kidding me on this one), THE SENTINEL (yay! watch Eva Longoria suck on the big screen!), and SILENT HILL (this one might make me shit my pants) all open this weekend.

And of course, when the weekend comes, it's shitty. It's gonna be in the low 60's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home