This Page

has been moved to new address

Pic of the day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Pic of the day

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pic of the day

Anti-drug billboard on Sunset starring Chris Farley.
...it transports me back to the day in high school when I found out Chris Farley died...and then the day I watched the E! True Hollywood story on him and that dumb bitch prostitute he was with said she let him die and the narrator said, "He was a man who loved everyone...but himself." and they said he went to church every week and entertained sick children and he carried a cute little prayer around in his pocket...

And just when I was thinking of becoming a sexy coke fiend, this fucking billboard pops up to stop me! Damnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home