This Page

has been moved to new address

Dead Man's Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Dead Man's Party

Friday, October 30, 2009

Dead Man's Party


In honor of Halloween, here are the:

Top Ten Reasons Why Not Actively Listening to Oingo Boingo is Making Your Like Inadequate

1.) Wild Sex (In the Working Class)- Ok, this has nothing to do with their music, but Danny Elfman looked mo-fo'ing hot in a wife beater and suspenders. Seriously, it hurts me to look at pictures of him circa 1985. Now he looks like he should be the title winner of Men Who Look Like Old Lesbians. I'm sorry, man. You know it's true.


2.) Related to number one, the realization that men don't always age well. Especially men with red hair. In fact, sometimes we get old and sometimes we die.

3.) Pedophilia and Midgets- Not that I'm codoning pedophilia or the mixture of pedophilia and midgets (not WITH midgets), but the fact that they have a music video with both tickles me. YES IT TICKLES ME!





6 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger hmla2599 said...

I love little girls. They make me feel so good.

What? What are those handcuffs for!?

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger That Chelsea Girlâ„¢ said...

I think the only redhead that sort of decently aged well is Ron Howard...happy halloweekend!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Chris Gooch said...

Jenna yes, Danny no!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Politics of Love Chick said...

hmmm...are we missing some reasons? And my god I didn't know that's what Danny looked like now. I think I would have prefered the hot eighties version suck in my head.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Come Back Brighter said...

Nicole Kidman! She's a redhead that's aged reasonably well...

But I'm going to go listen to War Again to stop being inadequate ;)

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger ashley said...

nail on head with old lesbian call. that fellas got the look down pat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home