This Page

has been moved to new address

Yes, she's really not that ugly

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Yes, she's really not that ugly

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yes, she's really not that ugly

I've never been a fan of "Strangers With Candy" and therefore am not anticipating the long awaited release of the film.
However I am a fan of Amy Sedaris.
Any girl who makes cheeseballs part-time and would take a picture like the one above is cool in my book.
Her brother David is not too shabby himself. I saw him do a live reading at The State Theatre in Ithaca, New York and was fabulous. I recommend checking all his works out if you're not already familiar with him (Which you should be! What kind of Generation Y-er are you?)
Here is an interview with Amy in this week's Onion's A.V. Club
Amy Sedaris/The A.V. Club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home