This Page

has been moved to new address

I heart Rick Moranis

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: I heart Rick Moranis

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I heart Rick Moranis


I've kind of always loved Rick Moranis.

I don't know if it's because he was in some of my favorite films as a child (fuck HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS! I'm talking about CLUB PARADISE here!) or that he was on one of the best TV shows ever or that he gave Bill Murray a run for his money in GHOSTBUSTERS or that he was a lead in a musical or he was one half of the funniest Canadian beer-drinking brothers...well, ever?

Enough gushing...

I'm hear to give you some great news about our man Rick (it's old news but to probably ALL OF YOU it's new news).
He released a country album recently. It's call "The Agoraphobic Cowboy".

Buy it here www.rickmoranis.com
And read neat article here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home