This Page

has been moved to new address

Public Service Announcement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Public Service Announcement

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Public Service Announcement

A site that I came across a couple of months ago and fell in love with is L.A. Works.
L.A. Works is a monthly calendar of community service opportunies in the county.
The calendar is a helpful tool because it enables you to see what programs work within your schedule.
For example, because I work 9-7 on weekdays, I was able to find programs that started at 7:30PM on weeknights or weekend events.

This site is ten times better than VolunteerMatch where you'd think you were applying for a government job just to walk with some old folks.

I've enjoyed every second of the volunteer services I've participated in and kudos to the creators of the organization.

Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home