This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Day 1

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 1

Today is Day #1 of the music portion of SXSW.
Which means the craziness has begun. 
I'm running off to a luncheon for AOL/Spinner regarding Seed.com
I'll tell you more about it later.

I haven't showered and I still have my eye makeup on from last night.
My Mom would be proud.

It's so soft and lays perfectly! Love it!



My $2.99 boots from Thrift Town and Opaque pantyhose in Paprika from American Apparel.


See you all later today!


Labels:

10 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Angie said...

You so purrrrty with your pink lips!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Juliette said...

Looks like a very practical, comfy, and adorable outfit.
:]
Have fun!

WhereForArtThouRomeo

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that dress!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Wynn Wygal said...

I want those boots...

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the artists I help manage is actually playing SXSW and I just found out! Her name is Amilia K Spicer and she sings folk music so if you're into it you should check her out! I know you're probably going mad with all the amazing music there so I wont be mad if you don't. :) HAVE FUN!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger ahlin said...

love the dress!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Melissa's Espresso Shot said...

I love those boots...freakin' sweet!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Love the dress! And the makeup is gorge! I sometimes think day old eye makeup achieves a certain come-hither sexy look.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger See Emily Shop said...

I like this outfit! You're cute.

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that last picture of u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home