This Page

has been moved to new address

Fashion- But Where is the Kings of Leon Snuggie?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Fashion- But Where is the Kings of Leon Snuggie?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fashion- But Where is the Kings of Leon Snuggie?

Word on the street is that the Followill Dynasty designed some pretty expensive clothing for the Parisian clothing line/creative agency Surface2Air which will be sold exclusively at the Copenhagen boutique Paris Texas. For $1150 you can buy this jacket:



Or you can buy this flannel for I don't know how much, but probably a friggin' lot for something you can buy at Goodwill:



Also part of the collection? Jeans and fedoras.

Nothing about this line says new and exciting. In fact, Austinites have been wearing this shit for years, Followill Clan (except for the fedroas...the only people who wear fedoras are Britney Spears circa 2005 and 2006).
Maybe that's why you decided to sell your clothing in a European clothing store called Paris Texas, right? RIGHT?

What is it lately with the rock star clothing line trend?

Weezer recently designed ("designed" being used loosely) a Snuggie for the release of their not highly anticipated album "Raditude".



Bono and his wife, Wife Bono, created an eco-friendly clothing line called Edun, after his great-great-great-great aunt, the famous Irish River Dancer, Edun Bono.



Beyonce's has a line called House of Dereon, in white I want to call House of Derriere, because it sounds a lot better.



And then these guys, who I'm too lazy to write about or include pictures for. I care that little.

Will.i.am's strangely titled I.Am Clothing 

Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B.

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger My Walkabout said...

I would die a little inside if Kings of Leon follows that trend....tear....

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Adley said...

I think the world needs King's of Leon "Sex on Fire" crotchless panties.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger hmla2599 said...

Just waiting for my Fiona Apple and Mazzy Star lingerie.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Hipstercrite said...

@Willy- But then you could have a flannel snuggie!

@Adley- See! I told you you need to write a blog!

@Hannah- I really want some Kate Bush lingerie.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Paul Aaron Langley said...

I agree with @adley. @hannahmeit Mazzy star lingerie... that would be interesting...

Eco friendly clothes? Bono, fuck off. You're Irish and what's with the sun glasses, really? There is NO sun in Ireland.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Apryl said...

They had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Snuggie I saw...if it was Transformers I would have had to buy it for my son...sadly he ended up with the plain blue one.

Why a 5 year old is obsessed with a Snuggie I will never know, but he is.

And the Kings of Leon "Sex on Fire" Crotchless panties....could be a hit with natural redheads...just saying.

http://aprylsmindshowers.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's unfortunate that rock stars and movie stars are replacing true designers in the fashion market. It's like SJP being named the head of Halston, a character she plays is the fashion icon, but technically shouldn't Patricia Fields be the head of Halston then, since it's she who made Carrie/SJP. Parker was personal style non-grata before this show. It's about who's marketable, simple as that.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Ugh... If I hear of one more celebrity thinking they can design clothes I am going to scream.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Benny said...

Yikes! That flannel does look form-fitting, but form is not worth the price of the entire Goodwill inventory...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger That Chelsea Girlâ„¢ said...

There's a KOL t-shirt at Wet Seal...lol. Have a lovely day!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Christina Harper said...

Weezer and Snuggie? I'm trying to find out when Rivers Cuomo became such a sellout!

And I like Adley's brand of thinking. I second the Notion! :P

Celebrities, man... That's all I can say.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Ugh, overpriced crap. All of it. It's bad enough they design perfume.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger christina said...

Those Weezer snuggies are real? I thought they were a joke. What the fuck, really?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Ms. P said...

Dang. I like fedoras. Britney Spears did kind of ruin them, but that just makes them even more ironic, i.e., cooler. ;)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Nadster said...

screw celebrity fashion trends, I prefer fashion trends for a good cause. Take Tom shoes, for each pair of shoes you buys they give a pair to someone in need. Thats a trend I can get into... http://www.tomsshoes.com/InternationalMap.aspx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home