This Page

has been moved to new address

Fuck You SXSW!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Fuck You SXSW!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fuck You SXSW!

It just took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get somewhere that should have taken me twenty minutes. At least I got my vegan mint chocolate cupcake on the trip (which makes me sound vegan, but I'm most absolutely not. I'm not even vegetarian). This traffic is worse than L.A.! At least in L.A. you know you have no choice, so you very early on give in to the fact that you will be in your car anywhere from 30-90 minutes at any given time. However, in Austin, one knows it shouldn't be this way and it's frustrating to be stuck on a three lane highway for over an hour with a bunch of minivans with McCain/Palin bumper stickers.

I was forced to watch your pony show of hipsters along the way as well, SXSW. Thanks. Like I don't see enough of them on a daily basis. Then you bring all the others from around the country out. If I see some greasy haired, Wayfarer sporting, skinny jean wearing asshole one more time, I might throw up my vegan mint chocolate cupcake on them (the fact that I keep mentioning a fucking vegan mint chocolate cupcake makes me a hipster by default).

And now some douches are performing next door with their fucking Moog and I'm just about to go over there and ram their Vocoder down their throats.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats exactly why I don't go!!!

Love Ya Miss Ya

California Misses you

hugs and kisses,

sam austin

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Aaron Paul said...

hahaha I could not agree more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home