This Page

has been moved to new address

Loves Her Gun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Loves Her Gun

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Loves Her Gun


Holy crap, we're making a movie!
I can't believe it's actually happening.
One day Geoff and I were writing a treatment, next thing I know we're starting production.
Today we're on day 5 of production. Some of us have gotten very little sleep.
From the support of friends and fans, we were able to reach our US Artists goal. We have a terrific cast and crew on board whose talents have been showcased in Cannes, Sundance, and SXSW. Trieste Kelly Dunn (Cold Weather, Canterbury's Law) is playing our flawed heroine and Francisco Barreiro (We Are What We Are) as our loveable knight in hipster armor.

So besides being the co-writer and general extra hand on set, I'm also handling all the social media and PR for the film. If you have a moment, please check out our Tumblr page which we will update with photos, videos, and fun stories about independent filmmaking. Same with our Facebook page. I also finally set up an Instagram page which I'm having so much fun with!

I will update more later. Starting my new job today working on another movie (which I'll share with you later!)

6 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger April said...

Hooray! Congrats to you!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Riff Dog said...

This is very exciting! Good luck with this.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Kate said...

that is so CRAZY! aaah very cool.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Big Mark 243 said...

Amazing... I am sooo happy at your happiness... and you know, that kind of stuff is contagious, so I hope I catch what you have..!

{{hugs}}... BIG {{hugs}}!!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Congrats. It's very exciting to know your hard work is paying off!!!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

Congratulations & Good luck!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home