This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Happy Thanksgiving!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I'm back home in New York for the first time in almost a year and so thankful to see my wonderful family.
Lionel and Lucy say Happy Thanksgiving and hope that they can both take off their ridiculous sweaters soon.




Labels:

7 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger the Tsaritsa said...

I had a good one, too! I wish I got to see my family, but we had a quiet evening at home. Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

Glad you had hip Thanxgiving.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My Thanksgiving was truly excellent. Inspiring and amazing actually. Even if there weren't any dogs wearing sweaters.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger KeLLy aNN said...

Same to you!
Congrats on the road trip...I love Thanksgiving Road Tripps.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Big Mark 243 said...

I recally wearing a Chaps Sweater similiar to the cat in your picture!!

Happy Holidays, period!! Take 'em now, I may forget when the time comes!!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

I hope it was a good one!! Have fun in NY!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home