This Page

has been moved to new address

I Deleted My Post For Today On Accident...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: I Deleted My Post For Today On Accident...

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Deleted My Post For Today On Accident...

...and I was just about finished with it too.

I should actually work, so I'm not going to rewrite it until tonight.

So this is what you're getting instead....

My default ass picture.

DAMN YOU BLOGGER!

11 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger girluntitled said...

i don't bother with underwear anymore either.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Hipstercrite said...

@girluntitled- funny thing is, i have underwear on in that picture...i just don't know where it is.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger bsimms8907 said...

I hate when that happens! I've done that a few times too.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger gunsirit said...

Nice.. :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

Good default pic. I would show you a pic of my ass but it would take up the whole screen!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Nice.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Paige said...

haha epic picture. also where the fuck did you get that dress in your header?!?! i fucking love it!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

I posted a pic of my ass once when I deleted a post by accident. Yours must be nicer because I lost half my readers.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger gunsirit said...

Haha..Christopher. I never had posted a pic of my ass on my blog but I had one auctioned at Ebay.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger brostradamus said...

"Reach out and touch faith!"

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger the Tsaritsa said...

That happened to my favorite pair of Calvins (that I got from Ross) in high-school. I was so mad! I used safety pins so I didn't expose myself, but they kept pricking me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home