This Page

has been moved to new address

Wild Sex (In the Working Class)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Wild Sex (In the Working Class)

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Wild Sex (In the Working Class)

Right now I'm going through a Danny Elfman phase.

I went through a Danny Elfman "The composer" phase in high school, but now I'm going through a Danny Elfman "The hot front man with eye makeup and high waisted pants with white tank top and suspenders" phase right now.

So I guess you can say I appreciate the full Danny Elfman spectrum now.

Check out the video of "Little Girls" down below. Pedophilia and midgets...what more can you ask for?

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Winston said...

In Oklahoma City, there is a sexy midget little girl. "Sexy little Tina, the sexiest little midget you've ever seen"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home