This Page

has been moved to new address

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE SLICE OF BLOGDOM

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: WELCOME TO MY LITTLE SLICE OF BLOGDOM

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE SLICE OF BLOGDOM


I set this blog up because I have fallen in love...
I know how Tom Cruise feels.
When you love something so much you just want to jump up and down on a couch and tell the world!
Well this is my couch.
I have fallen in love with Los Angeles.

Yes, it's true.

I know you East Coasters (which I am as well) are probably wondering, "How the hell???...But it has smog and traffic and crime and no foilage and high gas prices and..."

Well folks, let me tell you, I love all of these things about Los Angeles. I love the bad just as much as the good. I don't care that I will probably die before I'm 30 because of either:
a.) lung cancer because of air pollution
b.) car accident on the 101
c.) getting stabbed out in front of the 99 cent store
d.) no foilage
e.) high gas prices

This is a wonderful city full of culture, art, music, film, and obscenely large egos (which are pretty fascinating to see). There is a vast array of different ethnicities, different types of architecture, and different landscapes.
There is old, new, real, fake, bright, dull, beautiful, ugly and a lot of plastic.

Sniffing in the multi-colored afternoon air I scream, "God, I love this freakin' city!"
(see picture above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home