This Page

has been moved to new address

The Rainbow Connection

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: The Rainbow Connection

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Rainbow Connection

Once in awhile someone comes along and creates a Muppets-themed cardboard window for your car. They do this because you attended a screening of their movie and while inside, someone broke into your car. They may have also done this because they like you. Maybe. And though you should call your car insurance provider and finally get a quote on how much this window is going to cost, a part of you doesn't want to give up the Muppet window. You like riding around with Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Fozzie in the passenger seat. More importantly you like that he drew this for you one evening by the light of your cell phone.

If your car was broken into, what would you draw on your new cardboard window?




12 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger RenRexx said...

awww i'm so sorry for your "loss"

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger the Tsaritsa said...

That sucks that someone did that, but the fix is adorable. I'd frame it!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Hipstercrite said...

@RenRexx- Ha. Yeah. Nothing to be sorry about. Could have been a lot worse...

@Tsaritsa- Thanks! I'm going to keep it up as long as I can!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Randall Nichols said...

I don't know what I'd put up on a cardboard window, but all the comic book long boxes stacked in my room have all these bits of notes I've made in sharpie. And Kathleen Hanna quotes.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger tennysoneehemingway said...

Bugger about being broken into but cool new window. Kind of a win.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Hipstercrite said...

@Randall- You really love your Kathleen Hanna, don't you?

@Tennyson- THANKS! :)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger William Trinity said...

My car was broken into/window smashed very shortly after moving to austin. Right in front of my house, middle of the day. After it happened I drove my car straight to the repair shop. I commend your cardboard window bravery...

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger StrangeBird said...

That's so cute!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger KeLLy aNN said...

HAHAHHA! {not cause your window got broken} but the Muppets ROCK!
Mine ....I would cover with saran wrap and put my original Animal puppet in the seat, maybe with drum set.
I've seen a cop car with a cut out of Chuck Norris hanging on the metal grid between front and back seats.
Staring down the prisoner, daring him, yeah, that's right...Chuck does ALL my stunts...mofo.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

!! I came across your blog while checking up on friend's blog (grateful sparrow) and I now love two things about someone I don't even know:
1. This post. Not the car break in part, the Muppets part. I'm on pins and needles until Jason Segal's The Muppets comes out.
2. Your top (header?) photo. Just because there is hair play in my top photo as well. Hair play in a completely appropriate sense, in case there is an inappropriate one out there.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger mysterymoor said...

a massive penis. Just because.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Flapjacks said...

boba fett and chewbacca in a loving embrace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home