This Page

has been moved to new address

Tap Into the Rockies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hipstercrite: Tap Into the Rockies

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tap Into the Rockies

Hello.
I am traveling to the Canadian Rockies AS WE SPEAK!!!!
I'm not sure if they have the internet up there. I know that they have moose. I really wish they were called meese.
I have no idea if I will be able to blog. Maybe the moose can help me with this. I'm not sure.
Also in this time, a wonderful graphic designer will be transforming my blog into a magical land.

I hope you all have an excellent week.

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Big Mark 243 said...

You know that is one of the two places (the other is the South Pacific) in the world I haven't been and I would be willing to go with the right person...

... why didn't you call me!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger girluntitled said...

things just started warming up here in canada near the rockies!! whereabouts ru exactly?? ENJOY.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger kimmie coco puff said...

Traveling for great firework shows???

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Suzy Krause said...

i lived in the canadian rockies once. for a while. they were nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home